Friday, March 8, 2013

Past and Present, A continual growth in life and work.



The last post was Christmas 2010 and since, I've done tonnes, travelled to numerous country and started my own coffee consulting business. Still in the same industry, different aspect. 
I realized I must not be embarrass when others want me to help them start a new business. I need to trust others around me with their feedback and especially, trust myself that I am capable.

With my new consulting, I rarely have time to blog nor do I think this will be the right blog to share my thoughts and experience in the coffee business.

Am I still in the industry, YES! Moving along and growing in my business of helping others who were like myself a few years back.
I've thought of taking this blog down. One problem was, I forgot my password and it was a complicated progress retrieving it back, FINALLY, I got it back.

But after reading some of the past posts, I realized, this was once part of my life. Very important part. If I were to delete it, its like changing who I was and getting rid of my background, my past.

So, its here to stay. And I might write a few lines in the unforeseen future.

If I remember my password.



No comments: